Brisbane Marriage Celebrants


As an authorised Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney-General’s Department, I would like to advise you of the legal requirements for getting married.

You will need to lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) with me no more than 18 months and no less than 1 month before the date of your ceremony.

Click to download: (NOIM) Form

You will require Adobe Reader

Click here if required.

The NOIM can be completed electronically and printed or completed manually in block letters with a black pen.

You will also need to produce:

• an official birth certificate (or passport if you were born overseas and your birth certificate is unavailable)

• evidence of the termination of a previous marriage or name change

• some form of photo identification (eg driver’s licence or passport).

website design and hosting justpurple new media